Lately, Izzy has been giving us a preview of her teen years. Now that she has her big girl room with her big girl bed, she has taken to yelling "Get out, Mom!" and literally pushing me out the door than shutting it behind me. Like she has some super secret important stuff going on in there. She also dislikes me singing along with the radio in the car, "Stop singing, Mom!" Yes, just "Mom." Not Mommy or Momma like when she wants something or just to be affectionate.
Izzy has shown that anything you might have known about kids, goes right out the window when you have your own. Like tonight was the third dinner in as many weeks that she has eschewed all else in favor of broccoli. "More broccoli, please!" Tonight I had cooked enough for both of us and I ended up having to make myself a salad. I even had made an all-time "kid favorite," or so I thought, pasta and chicken and peas in alfredo sauce. Nope. Not even the chocolate milk. Just a cup and a half of broccoli. I'll have to warn daycare about colorful diapers tomorrow.
So no pictures. I've been uploading them to shutterfly. So check out the latest there:
http://pearsonstaketwo.shutterfly.com/pictures
I also have some movies I need to post but really need to learn how to use YouTube.
Ah two. I figured I've have another decade before the teen years started. Guess not.
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment