Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mommy's Birthday

I had a pleasant birthday weekend with Izzy and Daddy. Daddy took my actual birthday off and we spent the day hanging out and went to the playground for some swinging. We also took a nice family nap before Daddy and I went out to eat with a group of friends. Great Aunt Carla and Uncle John graciously babysat. Izzy had a minor fuss due to a change in her bedtime routine but supposedly she didn't peep after we left.

Izzy got me Richard Scarry's Best Storybook Ever which was my favorite bedtime book when I was little. We've already read about the color rabbits and bedtime for little bear complete with chocolate cake. Daddy also got us a membership to the Ecotarium which we visited Sunday and again on Tuesday with Grandma Pat. Izzy liked the baby skunks the best. They were busy running around in their new home. We also rode the little train and Izzy did well through the tunnel. Then it was time to go since it was naptime.

Birthday Kisses are best

Presents!

Izzy dictated the inscription to Daddy

Izzy watches the other baby stinkers at the Ecotarium

Mom, I NEED that water bottle!

No comments: