Monday, December 13, 2010

OSV Breakfast with Santa

And with Grandma and Ben and Gigi and Sarah and the Cassellius family :)

Fortunately, they must have read the request for two high chairs and two boosters and stuck us in a corner which was great for some extra running room for Griffin and Izzy. Usually we get put in the back room but that was taken over by a meeting of the Red Hat Society. About halfway through her bacon, Izzy decided that she wanted to see Santa and set off to do just that. By the time I got Mae unhooked from her chair, I looked up to see a stream of adults rushing towards Santa with Izzy leading the way. According to Kris, she pushed her way through the Red Hats and yelled at Santa that she wanted a Red Teddy Bear! When it really was her turn to see Santa, she turned shy so I hope he heard her. I think Griffin told Santa for her. And she got to hand in a letter. So he better get that Teddy Bear!

Mae chills with aunt Gigi and Cousin Sarah

Thanks for the spoon but really I can smell that bacon

Griffin wants TWO Spinosauruses for Christmas

Bacon dipped in whipped cream is Delish!

Izzy wants a RED teddy bear

Aunt Laura's lap is more comfy

Mae would like some food for Christmas

Handing in their letters to Santa
Izzy said she'd leave him "medicine and a present for the reindeer."

Serious cookie appreciation

>Insert comment here<

Izzy being Izzy

Izzy sneaks up on Felix at the table

Mmmmm chocolate

Eating marshmallows by candlelight

Showing AuntGigi her Yoga

the boots make the outfit :)

No comments: