Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Cranky Days, Sleepless Nights

Izzy Lou is now finally asleep though probably not for long. Maybe Mommy can do a quick post. Miss Izzy is going through a growth spurt. Daddy measured her as gaining over an inch in the past week. We can't wait to see what she is at her 1 month doctor's appointment. So Izzy has been a busy girl eating. Good thing Mommy got a couple bottles together last week! And all that eating means a lot of poop! Mommy got a healthy squirt tonight during a diaper change. Dreft laundry spray is the bomb!

Squawking is coming from the other room. Time to go!

1 comment:

Felicity and Harry said...

Izzy, I had my parents fooled. I started sleeping through the night at one month old and did that for two months and then I stopped for three months! Isn't that mean? I love me my sleep now though. You should try to do it at night. It's a good time to get a lot in and your parents seem to be more fun when they get to sleep, too. Crazy, I know!